When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them. Edmund Hillary
There are a few open positions we have at the moment, if you can’t find what you want but still think you are cut out for startups and want to do something exciting in your life, feel free to write to us anyway … we are always looking for bright minds to work with.
Love Ruby on Rails and want to be a part of a team that is building a product using AI, ML and Facial Recognition. Then you sure do want to apply for this position …
Key Responsibilities : Designing and developing high performance applications that require excellent analytical skills, trouble shooting techniques and an eye for detail with out of the box thinking. Don’t expect specs, all you will get is problem statements and you need to provide the answers using your code!
Skills Required : In an ideal world we would like you to know the following technologies, Ruby, Rails, AngularJS, ExpressJS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, CSS3, HTML5, JS, But hey, we know that the world is not necessarily an ideal place and so we would be happy to meet people who have the hunger to learn and work on the above stack. Having said that, knowledge in atleast 2-3 of the above mentioned would be mandatory.
Sounds like your cup of tea? : Send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for L1, L2 and L3 support specialists.
Key Responsibilities :
- Configuration of Windows and Mac based computers
- Monitor system issues through RMM platform
- Active Directory management and maintenance
- Utilize maintenance windows to patch servers and mission critical systems
- Perform system reviews to identify and resolve security and performance related issues
- Perform audits of systems for adherence to HIPAA and SEC regulations
- Create and implement scripting solutions for automating tasks through RMM platform
- Perform change requests for various services and systems
- Optimize network deployments including switches, access points, and routers
- Configure and monitor network firewall assets
- General maintenance and support of Windows Server infrastructure General maintenance and support of network
- BCDR verification and testing
- Document all tasks and procedures as well as necessary client system information
- Primary job duties are to be performed outside of standard EST business hours
- Work with U.S based team members to ensure client uptime and adherence to project timelines
Skills Required :
- 5 years or more experience in IT consulting, MSP, or similar environment beyond helpdesk support role
- Experience with Mac, Windows, Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience with HIPPA, SEC and PCI compliance
- Currently have or actively working to obtain CCNA and MCSA certifications
- Familiarity with PSA and RMM systems
- Microsoft SQL administration
- Minimum Windows Server knowledge of 2008 and subsequent releases
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excels at task and project management without direct supervision
Sounds like your cup of tea? : Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for people who are good at creating content for our products and solutions in the Hi-Tech space. If you are passionate about this and want to work part-time, write to us at email@example.com telling us about yourself, your social media handles and we will get back to you.
We are looking for UX consultants to work with us on a consulting basis. The work would be to improve the UX and UI of our products and provide the required guidelines and artefacts. Send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for developers who have 1-2 years experience in developing iOS apps. If you have the interest to join a startup and grow your knowledge and career with us, sSend us your profile at email@example.com
Looking for .Net developers with good knowledge of MVC architecture and strong database skills. Minimum experience of 4 years required. On-Site Travel will be required for this position. If you have the interest to join a startup and grow your knowledge and career with us, sSend us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org